Einstein said, “Play is the highest form of research!” Let your play research start here at Elements at Viridian.
Time to bring your Playdates to a whole new level! You don’t have to adult anymore...let our full-time Lifestyle Director help you and your neighbors gather and explore new interests and pursue old passions. Ranging from fitness classes to culinary events to visiting local cultural or sporting events, the Playdates are constantly evolving, fueled by resident interests and requests.
1. PLAY AT COMMUNITY EVENTS - meeting new friends, sharing mutual interests, creating memories! Play is at the heart of the Elements community, in the special interest clubs, in the Ladies Lunch Bunch, in the Magnolia Table dinner club, in the Birthday celebrations, and in Helping Hands... bringing smiles and joy to all.
2. PLAY AT FITNESS CLASSES AND BEYOND - nurturing your body and your mind! Daily fitness classes include Tai Chi, Pilates, Strength Training, Boot Camp, Mobility, and Yoga at the award-winning Magnolia Lifestyle Center’s fitness center.
3. PLAY AT CULINARY AND WINE EVENTS - exploring new cuisines or simply sharing a potluck. Take a cooking class at the Magnolia Lifestyle Center, explore new wines at the summer tastings with the resident sommelier or collect compliments for your family-favorite recipes at a neighborhood potluck.
4. PLAY AT ART AND CULTURAL EVENTS - expanding appreciation of the world around us! Classical or contemporary, appreciating or participating, in sculpture walks, line dance lessons, outdoor concerts, movies at the park and more await you at Elements.
5. PLAY BY ENJOYING WORLD-CLASS SPORTING EVENTS NEARBY - enjoy community nights at Globe Life Field to see the Texas Rangers, cheer for the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium, or follow UT-Arlington... all within a 20-minute drive.
New homesites have recently been released. Get on the interest list to learn more about the home options available, meet the builders and start planning your home in Elements at Viridian.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest community news and updates!