When you’ve got “grands” on the way for a visit, year-round fun and out-of-the-ordinary activities make planning those stays at Viridian a piece of cake! Living in Elements at Viridian gives you the best of both worlds – the Magnolia is suited for you, but you also have access to all that Viridian has to offer that your grandkids will love to explore.
Viridian is a master-planned community with families and kids in mind! Our resort amenities offer a wide array of activities for “grands” of all ages, and kids will love choosing “what to do next!”
1. Trying their skills at the tennis and pickleball.
2. Building sand castles on the beach.
3. Cooling off in the Viridian Lake Club, which offers 5 pools and a secure splash park for the little ones.
4. Sailing lessons or paddle sports on Lake Viridian at the Viridian Sailing Center.
5. Jogging, rollerblading, or cycling along miles of pathways that connect with River Legacy trails.
6. Climbing, swinging, sliding, or exploring at more than 20 parks including Fossil Park, Inspiration Park, Arrowhead Dog Park, Kite Hill, and Clouded Point Park, to name a few.
7. Checking out any of the upcoming VRA events that might be fun to bring the grandkids to. The VRA Lifestyle Director plans extraordinary events for residents of all ages, and Elements residents are invited to attend them with family as well!
And with elements at viridian’s great central location in arlington, you’ll be so close to so much entertainment. Whether your grands are sports buffs, art lovers, nature lovers, cyclists or hikers, or just looking for fun, arlington has it all!
2. For Amusement Parks Buffs - Six Flags Over Texas offers year-round fun with special events for the holidays AND summer fun!
3. For the Adventurous Eater - You and the “grands” can let your tastebuds travel the world sampling Thai, Mediterranean, Italian as well as American favorites, burgers, steaks, and Texas barbecue, at any of the 100+ eateries in the Arlington area. See our things to do in Arlington guide’s food section.
4. For the Budding Naturalist - Visit any of these amazing museums: UTA Planetarium, Fort Worth Museum of Science and History, or Perot Museum of Nature and Science. Take a walk on the wild side and visit world-class zoos, Fort Worth Zoo & Dallas Zoo. Explore exotic worlds without leaving home at the Dallas World Aquarium.
5. Let the Spoiling Begin (Shh, don’t tell their parents) - And what “grands” visit would be complete without a little spoiling? So many shops to choose from to send those “grands” home with some favorite new things! Visit The Parks Mall at Arlington, Arlington Highlands, Lincoln Square, or Grand Prairie Premium Outlets, each offering a different spoiling the “grands” spending experience!
Just because you’re moving to a 55+ community, doesn’t mean that you won’t have plenty for your grandkids to do when they come for a sleepover.
Take a look at the home options by our 3 builders in Elements. They build homes with right-sizing homeowners in mind, so you’re sure to find a floor plan and homesite to meet your needs, along with an extra guest room for when “grands” come to visit! Take a look at the available homes for sale in Elements at Viridian here or sign up below to keep up-to-date on the happenings in Elements.
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get the latest community news and updates!